Saturday, December 3, 2011

The perfect profile photo...

I am very slowly getting my website ready to launch and it is a lengthy process...but I want to do it right! So I enlisted the help and skilful ability of a very lovely friend (Ms Talia Standing) to take a few shots of me with my mural down at Nobby Beach this morning. After getting through the awkward stage of posing for a photo without trying to look like I was posing for a photo, Tals managed to get some great shots. Here are my favourites!




2 comments:

  1. How incredible is your painting!! I love the colour you use in your portraits.
    Dig xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am a big fan of your work since first seeing and buying a print of yours at the Surfers Paradise Festival markets earlier this year!

    ReplyDelete